2010-10-27

I'm not dead, just busy: Satori Group

Oh, I'm sorry I kept you millions of readers waiting for so long. I was busy. Yes, in fact even I have to do some ordinary work every now and then. But now I'm back with new news - GAAH - the newest news! I have found a new company. Forget Delta Continental, now that Satori Group is here!



No, please do not forget about Delta Continental, they're still dangerous but please do mind the new fraud-star company, the Satori Group!

On the other hand, don't be too excited about it, it's identically the same shit we already know,  the names change, the game stays the same. I got word about this new group from a guy who already dumped Dai Ichi Securities after having lost almost 50000€. Either these guys are absolutely balls-of-steel kind of cool or they are blazingly stupid to once more contact the guy they already stripped down to his undies.

Right now I prefer to believe the latter is the case. For your very reading pleasure, I have also provided the absolutely DIY looking invoice


along with the new banking information (aka money launderer #1):
 
Jubilant Holdings Limited
068-76-000259-7-00
Taishin International Bank (Chien-Kuo N Branch)
2F, NO. 17, Sec. 2, Jianguo North Road,
Taipei 104,
Taiwan, R.O.C.
TSIBTWTP

OK people, simply do not fall for this annoyingly stupid 324th remix of the old fraud scheme. It's no longer fashionable to be that stupid.

As always, feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. please try to be in contact with me I have new information regarding Delta Continental "job" we are from Romania

    ReplyDelete